DEADLINE for Abstract submission PROLONGED untill 15 March 2020.
We kindly invite you to submit an Abstract for ID Spine 2020.
The following topics will be handled:
- Is the future of spine InterDisciplinary?
- Spine units: can it work, is it useful, how to organise effective spine units?
- Controversies in surgical and conservative treatment of low back pain.
- European and Belgian health policy for spine.
- The digital revolution in medicine and how it will affect our practice.
Call for Abstracts
Everyone interested in writing an Abstract regarding spine and multidisciplinary projects is welcome to send them in. Case reports when submitted should also emphasize on multidisciplinary.
You can find the submission guidelines here.
The Abstract submission template is available here.
Final submission deadline is 15 March 2020.
We will have a poster session / presentation and a poster prize of € 1000.
We look forward to receiving your Abstracts!